Dr. Alaeddin Saghir, Specialist Endocrinology, Diabetology joins GMCClinics Jumeirah
He is awarded in Scientific Creativity in 2008. The prize was granted by the Syrian government for his numerous publications in endocrinology, diabetes and public health.
He has over 25 years of experience of international experience in endocrinology and diabetes.
His special expertise includes:
- Treatment and Prevention of both types of Diabetes, for youth and elder populations
- Treatment of growth problems and follow-up with growth charts
- Treatment of thyroid problems and follow-up with ultrasound and doppler of thyroid nodules and tumors
- Treatment of Primary and Secondary Amenorrhea, Luteal Phase Defect (LPD) and hirsutism in women, and management of Unexplained
- Hormonal Sterility in both sexes
- Management of congenital and hereditary endocrine syndromes
- Management of Parathyroid issues, Vitamin D3 deficiency, Osteopenia and Hormonal Osteoporosis