New General Practitioner Joins GMCClinics Trade Centre Apts. Branch
Dr. Leila Mayra is an American graduate of Concordia University, Michigan USA earning a bachelor’s degree with high honors in pre-medicine a minor in psychology and her MBBSCH degree in medicine and general surgery at Dubai Medical College.
Her vast experience in various fields of medicine include: cardiology, pediatrics, gastroenterology, hematology, endocrinology, psychiatry, dermatology and obstetrics/gynecology.
She offers the following services:
- Diagnosis and treatment of emergency and non-emergency general health problems.
- Management of chronic diseases and illness such as hypertension, hyperlipidemia, diabetes, thyroid conditions and asthma
- General health packages for men and women
- Adult & child immunization, travel advice and vaccination
- Preventative care, routine health checks and patient education
- Routine breast screening and family planning
- Laboratory tests, radiological referrals and analysis
Please call 04 331 3544 for GMCClinics Trade Centre Apartments for appointments.