ENT GMC Clincs
With 28 years of dedicated service as an Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) Specialist Otorhinolaryngology, Dr. Adeeba Abdalla is a recognized expert, particularly in speech, language, voice and swallowing disorders. Fluent in English, Arabic, and Urdu, she prioritizes effective communication with her diverse patient base. Dr. Abdalla’s comprehensive approach to ENT care, incorporating cutting-edge diagnostic techniques and a proactive wellness perspective, sets her apart. Her therapeutic consultations emphasize patient understanding and collaboration, fostering trust. Committed to empowering patients, Dr. Abdalla delivers personalized care, making a positive impact on their overall well-being..
Fluent in: English, Arabic and Urdu
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Snoring (Sleep test, CPAP, Surgical options, etc.)
- Current ENT Surgeries (Adenotonsillectomy, FESS, Septoplasty, Otoplasty, Neck Lump Management).
- Diagnosis and Treatment of all kinds of Hearing Loss, Dizziness, Facial Palsy, Tinnitus, Headache, and Migraines.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Allergic diseases (Allergic Rhinitis, Asthma, Eczema).
- Diagnosis and treatment of all ENT Infections (Otitis, Sinusitis, Adenoiditis, Rhinitis, Tonsillitis, Laryngobronchitis, Lymphadenitis)