Dr. Farzad completed his MBBS from State Medical University, Pavlov. He did his post-graduation from Medical Academy of Post Graduate Studies, St. Petersburg, Russia. Dr. Farzad also holds a Ph.D degree in Ophthalmology. Having 12 years of extensive experience in ophthalmology, Dr. Farzad has worked in both government and private hospitals in the U.A.E. His areas of expertise are anterior segment and retinal diagnostics. Dr. Farzad has attended various seminars and trainings and holds a membership in Russian Ophthalmologic Society.
Fluent in: English, Russian
Qualifications: M.B.B.S, Ph.D.
- Refraction Services – vision assessment for children and adults – for prescription lenses
- Assessment for and fitting of contact lenses
- Comprehensive evaluation and management of strabismus (squint)
- Assessment and treatment of eye strain, blocked tear ducts, dry eyes, disease of the eyelids
- Treatment for inflammation of the cornea (keratitis)
- Evaluation of diabetic eye disease
- Glaucoma evaluation and management, and evaluation of Retinal disorders.