Dr. Bitar did his training in three different universities in three continents. He is practicing his profession for the last 21 years.
He is interested in oral and dental rehabilitation and utilizing Dental Implants to support the dental restorations and prosthesis.
Dr. Bitar admires teamwork and encourages it. He always works with the colleges in orthodontic department for the management of impacted teeth and replacing missing teeth. He co-operates with paediatric department in management of children and young patients.
Dr. Bitar uses virtual modules for assessment, planning and treatment.
Training / Field of Medicine: Specialist Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon/Dental Implantologist
(DDS, MSc, MSc, FICOI, EAO, D-ICOI)
Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
Master in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (MSc)
Master in Oral Implantology (MSc)
Fellow of International Congress of Oral Implantologists (FICOI)
EAO Certificate in Implant-based Therapy (EAO)
Diplomate of International Congress of Oral Implantologists (D. I. C .O. I. )
– Consultation, Assessment and treatment planning of Oral and dental related issues
– Surgical treatment for Impacted teeth.
– Cyst/Tumer Surgical Removal.
– Bone Augmentation and Dental implant Services.
– Complex and advanced tooth removal.
– Dental trauma Managment
– Treatment of the infections in and around oral cavity.
– Rehabilitation of compromised Dental Arches.