Dr. Natalia Nazarenko has started her medical career in Ukraine after graduating from National Medical University . The fields of experience cover work in government hospital and government clinic in outpatient department and daily home healthcare . In 2016 in a framework of exchange program for young Doctors was awarded by a month trip to Barcelona where perfectly became a part of team of local professionals in a cardiology department.
She also has a Master’s degree in Internal medicine (2017). Been awarded with honors for treatise “Therapy of stable forms of ischemic heart disease” by cardiac shock wave.
Fluent in: English, Russian, Ukrainian & German
Qualifications: Medical doctor (MD)
Training / Field Of Medicine:
- General Medicine and Family medicine
- Postgraduation Diploma in Diabetes Warwick, UK
- Primary health check up
- Annual screening
- Home healthcare service
- Management of acute non-emergency and chronic conditions in the fields of cardiology, endocrinology, pulmonology, gastroenterology and geriatrics
- Adult and child vaccination
- Vaccination before traveling