Orthopedic and Knee Surgery Expert – Dr. Pascal Christel
Dr. Pascal Christel is a French Senior Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon with a subspecialty in Sports Medicine in Dubai and a former university professor in Paris France and considered as one of the Best Orthopedic Expert in Dubai.
He has a long list of educational achievements being appointed as a university professor and lecturer in Paris France for 20+ years. He also served as a resident doctor in well-known Orthopedic Surgery Hospitals and private practices in Paris, Riyadh, and Dubai since 1974 respectively.
A former professor at the Paris Didier Diderot University, he has worked for more than 30 years centered on knee surgery He performed his first case of arthroscopy in France in 1980, becoming a pioneer in the field.
He has now carried out more than 10,000 anterior cruciate ligaments (ACL) operations and other ligament repairs in addition he is also a member of the most important international associations in orthopedics, sports medicine, and arthroscopy and has trained a large number of residents and fellows. He was also a leading innovator in the field of double-bundle ACL reconstruction.
Dr. Christel has produced multiple peer-reviewed publications and book chapters in addition to organizing and chairing numerous international surgical conferences over the years. At the moment, he has almost 100 papers on PubMed.
Our expert Doctor diagnoses and treats a wide range of shoulder problems. You will have access to the latest screening services, diagnostics and treatment options, and step-by-step support throughout your treatment journey. We diagnose and treat:
– Tendon injuries
– Ligament injuries
– Rotator cuff injuries
– Shoulder dislocation
Dr. Pascal in using minimally invasive techniques such as arthroscopy (keyhole surgery) when possible.
Knee Replacement Expert in Dubai:
Treating Conditions caused by Sporting Injuries, Rheumatic Diseases & Arthritis. Experts in Hip Revision, Knee & Hip Replacement Surgeries. Exceptional Patient Focus. Best Orthopaedic Doctors. Advanced Technology.
Fluent in: English & French
Training / Field of Medicine: Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy (ESSKA)
- 1986: Board-certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
- 1983: PhD (Anatomy)
- 1981: Medical Doctor Degree
- 1980: Master of Anatomy
- 1968: Bachelor in Mathematics
Area of expertise and services provided:
- Pioneer in Arthroscopy
- Joint repair and replacement using minimally invasive techniques
- Ligament surgeries such as ACL
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Knee Cartilage Repair
- Surgical and non-surgical treatments for Sports injuries
- Diseases of tendons and joints
- TKR (Total Knee Replacement)
- Knee Replacement
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM)
- Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeon (AAOS, International Membership)
- International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery, and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine (ISAKOS)
- Saudi Arthroscopy Association
- European Society for Sports, Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy (ESSKA)
- Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA): Honorary member
- Hellenic Arthroscopy Association