Dr. Saida Pseunokova is a Russian board-certified General Practitioner with a special interest in Integrative Medicine.
She is specializing on the treatment of a wide range of acute and chronic conditions with both conventional and integrative approaches, through building a comprehensive treatment strategy including diet, lifestyle changes, nutrients, naturopathic and prescriptive medications.
She is assessing patients through a deep understanding of physiological and biochemical processes of the human body and targeting them instead of silencing the symptoms of the disease.
Dr. Saida completed her training with The Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM USA) and did 1-year observership in one of the best integrative practices in USA.
Currently she is studying Personalized Nutrition in European Institute of Longevity (Russia).
Fluent in: English & Russian
Qualifications: B.Sc. of Medicine
- Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM USA)
- American Association of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M USA).
- Gut health (IBS, GERS, liver disorders, IBD, food allergies and food sensitivities, Celiac Disease, Non-celiac gluten sensitivities)
- Endocrine disorders and hormonal imbalances (thyroid disorders, PCOS, hirsutism, adrenal dysfunction, diabetes mellitus )
- Vitamin and Mineral deficiencies
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Headaches and Migraines
- Metabolic syndrome
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Women’s health
- Men’s health
- Anti-aging medicine
- Nutritional evaluation and personalized nutrition plans
- Genetic testing