Dr. Shadi Sharifi is a leading Neurologist with more than 15 years of experience, graduated from the faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences at Claude Bernard University, Lyon-France, then pursued her post-graduate position in Neurophysiology and Sleep Medicine at INSERM U480, France. She practiced across all aspects of Neurological cases and extensively in the field of Sleep Medicine and related disorders. She is considered a regional expert in sleep and related diseases and she regularly counsels on these subjects. She served as a Specialist in Neurology at various renowned Hospitals in Dubai.
Fluent in: Persian, French & English
Professional Organizations / Membership:
- Member of European Neurology Society
Member of Emirates Neurology Society
- Master’s Degree in Neurology
- French Board of Sleep Medicine, Ph.D. – France
- Headaches and Migraines
- Vertigo and dizziness
- Peripheral nerve diseases
- All types of neuromuscular diseases
- Cognitive dysfunction
- Neuropsychiatric disease
- Neck and low back pain
- All types of sleep and related disorders including: insomnia, parasomnias, hypersomnia, all type of sleep-related neurological diseases, obstructive sleep apnea, narcolepsy, RLS, and more.
- EEG, PSG, nerve conductions